I'M GLAD IT DIDN'T WORK OUT 4
Meditate on these scriptures as you go through.
1. Corinthians 16:13 "Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong."
2. Peter 5:9 "Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings."
3. 1 Corinthians 2:5 "so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God's power."
4. Psalm 23:4 "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
5. Psalm 86: 17 Give me a sign of your goodness, that my enemies may see it and be put to shame, for you, LORD, have helped and comforted me."
6. Psalm 9:9 "The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble."
7. John 14:26-27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."